Thank you for choosing Your Skin, there are a few minor but important details you should be aware of.
We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellations to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost, or in the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited. We make every effort to remind you of your upcoming appointment via SMS, email or phone.
New clients should arrive 15 minutes before your appointment, this allows time for you to complete a consultation and consent form. Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. If you arrive 15 minutes or later than your scheduled appointment, this may result in a shortened appointment. We reserve the right to reschedule your service if we require more time to complete it.
Your Skin and Laser Clinic has a no refund policy on purchase of retail products or services. We highly recommend having a thorough skin consultation, so the correct skin care regime can be prescribed. If you decide to purchase a product without a skin consultation, Your Skin and Laser Clinic will not be held responsible for any adverse reactions. Refunds will be provided where required under the New Zealand Consumer Law.
These handy things are your key to the good stuff —perfect for friends or for yourself! Our “Gift Card” is a voucher that is an electronic or physical card with prepaid currency loaded onto it to be spent on product or services at Your Skin and Laser Clinic in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Physical gift cards must be redeemed at Your Skin and Laser Clinic.
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase other gift cards or other tender. They cannot be exchanged. Gift card must be used in one transaction. Cash will not be provided for the remaining amount on the voucher, if there is an amount remaining this will be credit on another voucher.
- If a purchase exceeds the gift card amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options.
- Must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Physical gift cards must be surrendered upon redemption in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any gift card for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances we will elect to provide a refund or a replacement gift card.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your gift card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Your Skin and Laser Clinic does not accept any responsibility for lost gift cards.
Shipping and Delivery
All orders are charged at a flat rate of $10 for shipping and delivery within New Zealand. All our parcels are sent with tracking for your peace of mind and convenience. Your Skin and Laser Clinic do not currently offer international shipping.
We like simple and easy, that’s why Oxipay can be used to purchase any service or retail product. For further information please visit oxipay.co.nz or call the clinic on (04) 2139119.
Our pre-pay series and packages have the following conditions: All laser hair removal packages, that includes a series of pre-paid treatments, are valid for 18 months from the date of purchase. When laser hair removal areas are sold as a package, for example–Female Brazilian and Underarms package, areas purchased cannot be split over separate appointments. All skin packages, that includes a series of pre-paid treatments, are valid for 18 months from the date of purchase. Treatments and packages are not transferable to other individuals. Your Skin and Laser Clinic may extend validity of a package on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.
Suitability for Treatment
Our qualified staff are here to guide you. Your Skin and Laser Clinic Staff reserve the right to determine if you are suitable for treatment. We do not risk the safety of our clients or staff. If you are not suitable for a treatment, we will endeavour to recommend an alternative treatment method.